Congratulations! You have decided to stop Smoking... naturally... without drugs... without side effects... Guaranteed!*
Announcing a Powerful Stop Smoking Program
if you are ready to stop smoking now
book an appointment for this highly successful program!
You won't find this kind of program anywhere else on Vancouver Island. If you really wish to stop smoking, then there is no easier method than hypnotherapy.
Joan will teach you self-hypnosis - a powerful tool which you can use anytime for self empowerment. You will stop smoking without cravings, anxiety or weight gain, in fact, many of Joan's stop smoking clients are pleased to report that in addition to stopping smoking they have lost unwanted pounds.
Hypnosis is completely natural and safe. Many of Joan's clients have tired to stop smoking with prescription medications, but report that bizzarr dreams and constantly feeling dizzy and nauseous are two of the very uncomfortable side effects.
You will leave Joan's office knowing how to access your inborn ability to be a clean air breather... and feel wonderful.
The fee for a two and a half hour stop smoking session is $295.00 - there are no additional fees or expenses.
Joan also offers a longer term program for those who prefer to stop smoking over a period of time. The rate is adjusted to match the number of sessions.
Mom's-to-be. Another reason to stop smoking: New research reveals smoking may damage the child's blood vessels. This article can also be found in January 2012 issue of Pediatrics.
|"Funny Bone Moment:
Cigarettes are like Squirrels.
They are perfectly harmless...
until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire!"
Ask about Stop Smoking Seminars - You will learn self-hypnosis, where you are always in control. You can achieve your goal ... become a non-smoker, feeling calm, relaxed and in control.
Stop Smoking Seminars are $99.00 for each participant.
Phone Joan Broadhurst at 250-588-4565 or e-mail, to book your appointment.
*ask me about our Guarantees - they are designed for your success.
What Happens When You Quit Smoking?
Information Source: American Cancer Society
Within 20 Minutes
• Blood pressure drops to normal
• Pulse rate drops to normal
• Temperature of hands and feet increase to normal
Within 8 Hours
• Smoker’s breath disappears
• Carbon Monoxide level in blood drops to normal
• Oxygen level in blood increases to normal
Within 24 Hours
• Chance of heart attack decreases
Within 2 Days
• Sense of taste and smell sharpen
• Breath, hair, fingers and teeth are cleaner
• stored toxins are releasing. By two days, all of the nicotine byproducts are gone
Within 3 Days
• Breathing is easier
Within 2 weeks
• Circulation improves
• Energy level increases
• Coughing, sinus, congestion, fatigue and shortness of breath decrease
Within 2 to 3 Months
• Circulation improved further
• Walking becomes easier
• Lung function increases up to 30 percent
Within 1 to 9 Months
• Cilia that sweep debris from your lungs grows back increasing your ability to handle mucus, clean the lungs, reduce infection
• Energy increases
Within 1 year
• Risk of coronary heart disease is half that of a smoker
Within 2 years
• Heart attack risk drops to near normal
Within 5 years
• Lung cancer death rate for average pack-a-day smoker decreases by almost half
• Stroke risk is reduced
• Risk of mouth, throat and esophageal cancer is half that of a smoker
Within 10 years
• Lung cancer death rate is similar to that of a person who does not smoke.
• The pre-cancerous cells are replaced
Within 15 years
• Risk of coronary heart disease is the same as a person who has never smoked